Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Snake the Jake

I was recently watching the pro wrestling documentary that came out in 1999 called "Beyond the Mat." As a pro wrestling fan, I felt kind of guilty that I never had sat down and watched it. What I didn't' realize is how many demons were in the life of former WWE wrestler Jake "the Snake" Roberts during the time of the documentary being filmed. To summarize, he's had a tough life.

That's why I was happy to see the following. I am hoping he is able to continue fighting off his demons. I don't think I'll ever be in the same room as him but if I were, I would tell him I am happy for him. I don't care if you are a superstar or not, if you're fighting alcohol addiction and are sober for 110 days, that's an accomplishment I am happy to read has been achieved.




No comments: