Monday, March 11, 2013

Lots to Do

What a fantastic day to be a technical writer. My plate was full of small tasks that were easily accomplished today.

Yesterday was a lazy day, more or less. In addition to cleaning my bedroom dresser, I sat in the comfy chair in the sitting room and converted my "life tape" CDs to MP3. At the beginning of today, my count is as follows:
50583 File(s) 317,067,358,666 bytes
It's kind of fun to listen to songs that I haven't listened to for a long time. Some of the bands are ones that make me want to locate their entire CD and spin it.

Yesterday was a good Scary Robots rehearsal. I was very happy with being able to nail the drum part for "An American Girl" and it was even better when we did that as our first song, I played well, then we played it again! It felt really good.


No comments: