Monday, March 4, 2013

Three Things

  1. I still really like Lorenzo, an Ohio band I saw at Waterstock in Des Moines years ago. The music just pushes itself into my ears. Favorite line in this song? "If I get it figured out / you change the rules."


  2. Alex and Megan went to the Iowa City West High Show Choir concert last night. It was a situation where we all had to go south. Karen drove the van and I drove the GMC. I left the GMC at the West High parking lot and rode the rest of the way in the van. On the way back, we dropped off both kids for the concert. Karen and I were then going to go to Midtown Family Restaurant #2, since we were on that side of town. We found out they close at 2 PM on Sundays. We then went through the car wash with the van, then down the road to KFC to take home supper. What I find really interesting is that Megan and Alex seemed to be getting along as siblings while they were out of the house but, like usual, that couldn't be carried over once they entered the house. Still looking for the magic cure.
  3. It snowed overnight so I shoveled this AM. I like shoveling even though I could have used the community snow blower.

No comments: