Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pastor Named for STM


It's official. Our new pastor has been named @ St. Thomas More. From the Catholic Messenger website:
<snip>
Rev. Walter B. Helms, to retirement from assignment as pastor of St. Thomas More, Coralville.
<snip>
Rev. Stephen C. Page, relieved of present assignment as pastor of St. Mary Parish, Fairfield, and assigned as pastor of St. Thomas More Parish, Coralville.
<snip>
  • And in other news, I am played drums tonight, at Holy Thursday. The Communion song was played SOOOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWWW. It wasn't a new song - we've played it before - but tonight, it was SOOOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWWW.
  • I am playing drums tomorrow night at Good Friday Mass. 
  • I am not playing at Saturday night Mass even after I talked to Jim, the guitarist that was playing tonight. He told me that Keith, a bassist, and possibly another Jim, a guitarist, were going to play at Saturday night Mass. I wish that same group was playing at 11 AM Sunday.
  • I am playing drums at 11 AM Sunday Mass.

No comments: